40 uur per week
Do DSP or FPGA engineering and the (aero)space business make your heart beat faster? And do you want to work on innovative hightech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
You will make a difference as a DSP/FPGA Engineer. Here’s how
To support the development of a new family of high-end satellite data communication modems we are looking for a DSP/FPGA Design Engineer. You will be responsible for the full development, including requirement analysis, FPGA architectural/detailed design, implementation and validation as part of the digital electronics within high-end modem products.
Your tasks are:
- Requirements and architecture analysis, interface definition, and (functional) decomposition of board level architecture down to component/FPGA level;
- VHDL design, implementation, simulation and verification of modulation, demodulation cores utilizing the state of the art DSP techniques;
- Interaction with other electronic design engineers, VHDL and FPGA specialists, modem specialists, software engineers, electronic design engineers, project management;
- Support the product development team during the product qualification activities;
- Documenting the requirement analysis, detailed design; simulation results, validation/verification procedures, test reports and interface control documents.
Are you someone who…
- Has the title Electronics Engineer (B.Sc. or higher);
- Has at least 4 years relevant experience in digital design and DSP/FPGA development in industrial environment, preferably in (aero)space business;
- Has hands-on knowledge and experience in VHDL modeling (for example based on bit-true MatLab models), synthesis, timing verification.
- Has understanding of modulation/demodulation techniques, coding techniques and other DSP techniques (specifically in the field of satellite communication equipment would be a strong benefit).
- Has design and development experience of high-speed advanced digital circuitry, knowledge of signal integrity aspects;
- Is a good team worker, pro-active, hands-on, engaged, takes full responsibility for his/her FPGA design;
- Has good verbal and written communication skills in international project teams.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
Your personal development is our priority. You will develop yourself through a variety of projects at different customers and through knowledge sharing with colleagues. We also offer you all courses or trainings needed to stimulate your career. Of course your initiative is very welcome, because we will together deploy your ENTER Professional Development Program.
You can count on excellent conditions, which we can adapt to your personal situation.
Besides this, we offer you:
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling.
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as DSP/FPGA Engineer? Please contact Patrick van Noort: email@example.com or + 31 15 260 09 54.
Are you so excited after reading that you want to become our new colleague? You can leave your profile via the application button.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.