40 uur per week
Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic team developing innovative hightech solutions for the semiconductor industry? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as Mechatronics Integration Engineer?
As an Mechatronics Integration Engineer, you will be assembling, integrating and testing complex hightech systems, and assist in solving potential problems that occur during the integration and test phase.
Other tasks include:
- Acceptance, cleaning and registration of delivered subsystems and parts;
- Prepare facilities and system for the integration of new subsystems and parts;
- Assist in the preparation of assembly, installation and test procedures;
- Installation and integration of subsystems;
- Execute test and calibration procedures for (sub)systems;
- Document progress of assembly and test plans;
- Troubleshoot on (sub)system in case of problems;
- Solve and/or report problems during integration and testing.
Are you someone who…
- Has a BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Applied Physics;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within the field of assembly and testing of hightech systems;
- Experience with manufacturing is a pre;
- Hands‐on experience;
- Is a good team worker, pro‐active, hands‐on, engaged, takes full responsibility for his/her activities.
Are you practical and motivated and interested in an exciting challenge where you can contribute directly in the growth of this quality-driven, dynamic organization? Then you could be the one we are looking for!
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our business managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well:
Your personal development is our priority. At ENTER you will have the chance to develop yourself and to make your ambitions come true via a variety of projects at different customers.
Besides this we offer you:
- Courses and trainings to grow your career via our ENTER Professional Development Program, including a personal coach;
- Community and network with your technology professional colleagues;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and appealing companies ranging from start-ups to the industry leaders;
- Intensive support and guidance for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- Excellent job conditions, adapted to your personal situation and work-life balance;
- And a driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- And much more!
Want to know more?
If you want more information on the vacancy Mechatronics Integration Engineer please contact Patrick van Noort via +31 6 11 92 40 86 or via email@example.com.
Are you excited and ready to apply for this role? Please use our application button.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.