40 uur per week
Does Process Engineering make your heart beat faster?And do you want to contribute to innovative hightech projects that help our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you and your personal development are our priority? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as Process Engineer?
Process engineering of assembly processes for the manufacturing of the print head: application of adhesives, handling and micro-positioning of parts, curing of adhesives, contamination control. If necessary, definition of relevant process equipment and measurement equipment and procuring. Discussing and reporting of results.
In this job you will be working in a multidisciplinary team consisting of a team lead and other process/material designers and engineers and technicians. Expertise area's of the team members are typically in the field of chemical /process technology, mechanical engineering.
Are you someone with:
- Minimal an BSc. education level is required with professional skills in: Process engineering, clean assembly, industrialization / pilot plant design. And must be able to work in a result driven, multi disciplinary project organisation;
- The required area of education and experience : process engineering (chemical technology) , micro positioning and bonding technology, dispensing technology;
- Experience in Micro assembly (e.g. die bonding), adhesives application (e.g. dispensing) and curing, handling and positioning technology, clean assembly (contamination control / clean room);
- At least 5 years working experience.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our business managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between € 3.500 - € 4.500 based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling.
- And much more!
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as Process Engineer? Then contact David Dilien via +31 6 46 09 39 98 or via email@example.com.
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.