40 uur per week
Does Chemical Lab Technician make your heart beat faster?
And do you want to work on innovative hightech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as Chemical Lab Technician?
- Ensure safety protocols are followed in the lab
- Manage chemicals and wastes in a safe and appropriate manner
- Develop and maintain a system for chemicals, purchasing and ordering chemicals
- Conduct routine chemical experiments
- Perform accurate analysis following appropriate Standard Test Methods or Special Instructions and report data in timely manner
- Record experimental data properly
- Maintain and calibrate all equipment timelyConduct additional duties as assigned
Are you someone with/who...
- Bachelor of Science in chemistry or chemical engineering (Mandatory)
- More than 5 years of experience working in a chemical lab as a technician (Mandatory)
- Experience with building a lab/re-organizing a lab is a big plus
- Knowledge and experience with ellipsometry, AFM, SEM/EDX, FT-IR, Raman
- Reliable, meticulous and precise way of working
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic about technology
- Eager to learn new skills
- Driven to work and cooperate within a highly skilled team of experts towards a common goal
- Pragmatic, hands on attitude
- Fluent in English.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between € 3.500 - € 4.500 based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling.
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as Chemical Lab Technician? Then contact firstname.lastname@example.org
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.