Delft, Den Haag, Rotterdam
40 uur per week
€ 2800 / € 5000 p.m.
Do you get excited about the hightech industry and challenging IT projects? And do you want to work on innovative hightech and IT projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as a Software Engineer Python
In this role you see various environments. You can think about:
- Help develop test tooling for high-end equipment in the semiconductor industry;
- Participate in the first European quantum computer;
- Your software used for new data analysis for machinery.
Your tasks include:
- Participating in software and system design for small and medium-sized projects;
- Implementing code from SW Designs, UML diagrams and component requirements;
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and fixing internally and externally encountered problems and requested changes;
- Verifying software components and creating unit tests;
- Supporting testing and integration of software components;
- Creating software documentation;
- Being a committed team player in an Agile (Scrum or Kanban) team;
- Taking part in continuous improvement through sharing of knowledge and improvement points within the team.
Are you someone with...
- A passion for technology that is not afraid to analyse complex problems and build innovative solutions;
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems, Mathematics and/or Information Technology;
- Good knowledge of Python;
- The Agile methodology, including Scrum and Kanban;
- Knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between €2.800 and €5.000 based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more: https://www.enter-group.nl/en/working-at-enter
Want to know more?
Do you get curious and do you still have a few questions about the function of Software Engineer Python? Please contact Ian Breedveld via E: email@example.com or T: +31 15 241 00 15.
Are you so excited after reading that you want to become our new colleague? You can leave your profile via the application button.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.