40 uur per week
€ 2800 / € 5500 p.m.
Do you have a passion for the hightech industry? And do you want to work on innovative hightech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What will you do as a Software Engineer?
As a C ++ Software Engineer you are responsible for developing software that is used in complex and technically innovative products. In this role you see various environments. You can think of:
- Building flight simulators;
- Participate in the first European quantum computer;
- Speeding up calculation processes for different applications;
- Building new machines and robotics.
You are part of an enthusiastic development team and responsible for:
- Converting requirements into a functional and technical design;
- The realization of the design in C ++;
- Unit Testing of the developed software components and building / maintaining the "automated test" environment and tools;
- Trouble-shooting and implementation of solutions;
Are you someone who...
- Has a passion for technology;
- Likes to analyze complex problems and come up with innovative solutions;
- Goes for quality and enjoy working in a team;
- Has a completed Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Electronics, or a comparable technical education;
- Has experience with C ++;
- Has experience with technical software development;
- Masters the English language.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as wel
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between 2.800 and 5.500 based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more: https://www.enter-group.nl/en/working-at-enter
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as C++ Software Engineer? Then contact Ian Breedveld via E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: +31 15 241 00 15.
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.