40 uur per week
€ 2800 / € 5000 p.m.
Do challenging CI/CD projects make your heart beat faster? And do you want to work on innovative hightech and IT projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
You will make a difference as a DevOps Engineer. Here’s how
As a DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for developing, maintaining and continuously improving the custom-built technology stack. You can think of participating in building pipelines and setting up CI/CD streets or cloud automation and monitoring. You will do this in different kinds of organizations such as large financial institutions, the hightech industry and the government.
As a member of a small development team you are responsible for:
- Developing software and CI/CD pipelines;
- Applying your CI/CD knowledge to automate the build and release process;
- Setting standards and share knowledge;
- Configuring tools and frameworks for the release train;
- Helping and supporting the development team where necessary.
Are you someone with…
- A passion for CI/CD;
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD’s degree in Computer Science or another technical field;
- Experience in all aspects of continuous integration/deployment;
- Experience in implementing technical software in C++, C#, and/or Python;
- Experience with Jenkins, Git, Docker, and/or Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of configuration management/release management;
- Agile/Scrum experience;
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language (or at least willingness to learn Dutch).
Do you recognize yourself in the profile? Then you could be our new colleague!
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between €2.800 and €5.000 based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more!
Want to know more?
Did you get curious and do you still have a few questions about the function of DevOps Engineer? Please contact Ian Breedveld via E: email@example.com or T: +31 15 241 00 15.
Are you so excited after reading that you want to become our new colleague? You can leave your profile via the application button.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.