40 uur per week
€ 2800 / € 5300 p.m.
Does software engineering make your heart beat faster? And do you want to work on innovative hightech and IT projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
You will make a difference as a Software Engineer C#. Here's how
You are responsible for programming, testing and maintaining high level control software in various environments. You can think of:
- Building applications that support critical business processes;
- Developing applications in the medical industry;
- Building software for control of hightech machines;
- Develop supporting software for research purposes.
Tasks that may include your function are:
- Participating in software and system design for small and medium-sized projects;
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and fixing internally and externally encountered problems and requested changes;
- Verifying software components and creating unit tests;
- Supporting testing and integration of software components;
- Creating software documentation;
- Being a committed team player in an Agile (Scrum or Kanban) team;
- Taking part in communities of practice;
- Taking part in continuous improvement through sharing of knowledge and improvement points within the team.
Are you someone with...
- A passion for technology who is not afraid to analyze complex problems and build innovative solutions;
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems, Physics, Mathematics and/or Information Technology;
- Good knowledge of C#, OOP and Design Patterns;
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology;
- Knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile? Then you could be our new colleague!
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge high tech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between €2.800 and €5.500 based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more!
Want to know more?
Do you get curious and do you still have a few questions about the function of Software Engineer C#? Please contact Ian Breedveld via E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: +31 15 241 00 15.
Are you so excited after reading that you want to become our new colleague? You can leave your profile via the application button.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.