6 mnd.-1 jaar
40 uur per week
€ 2800 / € 3300 p.m.
Do you have a passion for the hightech industry? And do you want to work on innovative hightech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for! We will train you to be one of the best software engineers and help you to achieve your ambitions.
What are you going to do as a Software Engineer Trainee?
As a Software Engineer Trainee you will learn on the job and with the aid of different trainings. The trainings will be focused and both soft skills and hard skills. You will also have intensive 1 on 1 guidance from your ENTER manager to help you develop even further. On the job you are responsible for the development of innovative software solutions. You will write specifications, set up the software architecture, make the designs, implement it and perform unit tests.
You will work as a member of a multidisciplinary development team. You are responsible for:
- Translation of requirements into a functional and technical design;
- Supporting the system architect on software issues;
- Realization of the design in C++, C#, C, and/or Python;
- Unit Testing of developed software components and building/maintenance of the automated test environment and tools;
- Trouble-shooting and implementation of solutions;
Are you someone who…
- Has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical education;
- Has experience in structurally implementing technical software in one of the following languages: C++, C#, C or Python;
- Is analytical, result-oriented and a good communicator;
- Is used to work in a structured process and quality management systems;
- Is fluent in English and Dutch (or at least willingness to learn Dutch).
We are looking for a graduate or Junior Software Engineer with a passion for technical environments and who is not afraid to analyze complex problems and build innovative solutions.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more: https://www.enter-group.nl/en/working-at-enter
Want to know more?
Did you get curious and do you still have a few questions about the function of Software Engineer Trainee? Please contact Ian Breedveld via E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: +31 15 241 00 15.
Are you so excited after reading that you want to become our new colleague? You can leave your profile via the application button.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.