40 uur per week
€ 65 / € 70 p.m.
Do you get excited about the function of Project Leader Wearable Electronics? And do you want to work on innovative hightech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as Project Leader Wearable Electronics?
Electronic systems are coming closer and closer to the body: Smart garments and other wearables will revolutionize the way we live and interact with each other and with the digital world. These systems will also blur the boundaries between medical and consumer devices, and will thereby give us tremendous new insights into our health and wellbeing. The technologies and functionalities that our client is developing will enable devices that alllow for upnprecedented medical and health condition monitoring.
Content of the job:
- Translating customer needs into strong and attractive R&D project plans and proposals.
- Developing device prototypes according to plan and budget with a multidisciplinary team.
- Interaction with international customers, both managing and exceeding their expectations.
- Guiding a diverse team of highly skilled experts in a constructive, non-hierachic fashion.
- Handling multiple project simultaneously, both within consortia and business-to-business.
Do you see yourself as …
- A Team player who naturally takes the lead.
- Well prepared, organized and structured personality.
- Self-propelling with a strong customer orentation.
- Focus on quality and the drive to continuously improve.
Are you someone with...
- Technical education (MSc, PhD) in microelecronics or biomedical engineering.
- Skilled project management professional (PMP, Prince2, IPMA)
- Experience in (electrical & medical) device development.
- Experience in working in an R&D / prototyping setting.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge high tech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between € 4000,- and € 4700,- based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling.
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as Project leader Electronics? Then contact David Dilien via firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you so excited after reading that you want to become our new colleague? You can leave your profile via the application button.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.