40 uur per week
€ 3500 / € 5000 p.m.
Does your heart beat faster in a varied job where you can use both your passion for technology and your communication skills? Are you ready to bring your technical skills as an electrical engineer to life? Do you want to work on innovative high-tech projects that give our clients a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time working for a company where you are central and where we find your personal development very important? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as a Mechanical Engineer?
A mechanical design engineer with high affinity with mechatronics systems. A creative mind that can shape design concepts for high-speed accurate pick & place systems and modules, keeping in mind the construction principles for high-tech equipment engineering. Starting from sketching, calculation and conceptual designs. Create global and detailed designs in a CADS system, including FEM simulations on stress and dynamic behavior
- Be responsible for the mechanical concepts & designs of high performance semiconductor assembly equipment and/or building blocks to improve or to speed-up existing equipment.
- You will start at the conceptual phase based on aligned customer requirements.
- Act as mechanical lead in the multidisciplinary project team until final customer acceptance. This includes ownership of mechanical discipline deliverables such as mechanical design, simulation (FEM), hands-on testing, effort estimation, cost of goods tracking.
- Coach design engineers and technicians (3 FTE’s) in detailing the design, assembly, integration & testing/de-bugging/operating equipment.
- Document related design specifications and other outputs including manufacturing and user instructions (manual).
Do you recognize yourself in...
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience of mechanical design in either semiconductors or in a high-speed equipment environment.
- Experience in mechatronic systems, actuators, dynamics or control engineering is required.
- Full project lifecycle knowledge or (V-Model) knowledge or experience.
- Experience in using Siemens NX (3D CAD) or similar.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Analytical skills and having ahands-on oriented attitude.
Do you miss any of the above? Then please do get in touch. We would be happy to look at the possibilities with you.
Who we are
Technology means progress. Continuously finding ways to do things differently, to make products, services and processes better. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and every tech professional beat faster. In the projects they work on, but also for themselves. That means something different for everyone. For some it is being guided to the project of their dreams, for others it is developing their skills. Making that possible, that is human work. And that's what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER is specialised in several competences: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
The professionals of ENTER work on a project basis at one of our partners and clients. We select and combine project and employee with all attention for experience, ambitions, personality and of course the passion for technology. Communication and writing skills are also taken into account to make the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, so we have the right colleagues available to our customers at the right time. Moreover, we offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us...
- A passionate team and an inspiring work environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is central!
- Passionate and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge high-tech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between €3500 - €5000 where we will scale you based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, the Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day at the Efteling.
Want to know more?
Would you like to know more about what you will be doing as Mechanical Engineer? Then contact Kees Verbeek at +31 6 25 02 53 73 or email@example.com
After reading the vacancy for electrical engineer, are you so enthusiastic that you want to become our new colleague? Via the application button you can leave your profile. By creating your profile and applying you agree with our privacy statement.