40 uur per week
Does Physics Design Engineering make your heart beat faster? And do you want to work on innovative hightech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as Physics Design Engineer?
We are looking for a design engineer that takes the challenge to design, test and integrate, together with the project team, the dose control function into our EUV scanners.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Design, test and integrate part of the dose control function
- Document the designs and integration results
- Build proofbook database on dose control performance, analyze and interpret data and present conclusions and recommendations how to improve.
- Develop / improve on and off-line tooling (MATLAB) for data analysis
- Support dose control issue solving and customer specific requests, interact with project team and customer support on specific customer questions
Are you someone with/who....
- MSc or PhD in Physics, preferably with knowledge of optical systems.
- Ability to think on a functional level and translate into designs
- Ability to integrate functions in complex systems
- Ability to switch between complex matters and high-level conclusions, ability to convey these in an understandable fashion.
- Team player with ability to build network towards other parts of the organization.
- Self-propelling, showing initiative and drive
- Flexible, result driven and committed
- Good analytical skills and drive for quality.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between € 3.500 - € 4.500 based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more: https://www.enter-group.nl/en/working-at-enter
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as Physics Design Engineer? Then contact David Dilien via firstname.lastname@example.org
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.