40 uur per week
€ 3000 / € 5500 p.m.
Do you have a passion for the hightech industry? And do you want to work on innovative hightech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
You will make a difference as Embedded Software Engineer. Here’s how
As Embedded Software Engineer, you are responsible for development of software that is applied in complex and technically advanced products. Your work is the link between software and the technic. Your activities consist of writing specifications, setting up the software architecture, making software designs, implementation and performing unit tests. As a member of a multidisciplinary team you are responsible for:
- Software Requirements Analysis;
- Translation of requirements into a functional and technical design;
- Supporting the system architect on software issues;
- Realization of the design in C/C++;
- Unit Testing of developed software components and building/maintenance of the automated test environment and tools;
- Trouble-shooting and implementation of solutions;
Are you someone who…
- Is driven by quality and teamwork;
- Is Analytical, result-oriented, creative and a good communicator;
- Has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or in comparable technical field;
- Has experience in implementing embedded software in C/C++;
- Has experience with embedded and/or real-time operating systems;
- Can read hardware designs to understand the interfacing of software with the hardware;
- Is used to work in a structured process and quality management systems;
- Has good understanding of the English language as well as Dutch, or the willingness to learn Dutch.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more: https://www.enter-group.nl/en/working-at-enter
Want to know more?
Did you get curious and do you still have a few questions about the function of Embedded Software Engineer? Please contact Ian Breedveld via E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: +31 15 241 00 15.
Are you so excited after reading that you want to become our new colleague? You can leave your profile via the application button.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.