40 uur per week
€ 3200 / € 4500 p.m.
Does your heart beat faster in a varied job where you can use both your passion for technology and your communication skills? Are you ready to bring your technical skills as an electrical engineer to life? Do you want to work on innovative high-tech projects that give our clients a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time working for a company where you are central and where we find your personal development very important? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as an Electro Mechanical Engineer?
As an Electro Mechanical Engineer you are part of a multidisciplinary team of engineers working on the technology of the future. You will develop new and optimize existing electronic module concepts and components. A passion for technology, but also strong communication skills and a broad interest are very useful in this role as an electrical engineer with varied activities. Your duties will include:
- Create and maintain electrical technical drawings/schematics/documents of electrical modules and infrastructure (Functional overview, High level block diagram, Detailed wiring diagrams, cable overview, bundle overview, customer install information, electrical safety data)
- Design the schematics of interconnect and passive PCBA’s
- Support, and if applicable drive, the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Provide technical input to suppliers/manufacturers with the help of our quality engineers
- Plan your work in the context of the different projects, take end-to-end responsibility
- Assure good quality pro-actively and assist in solving reliability/quality issues
- Bring your knowledge to the factory and help with the integration of your designs
- Work with the architects on the future development/technology roadmap
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team and be able to represent the team
Do you recognize yourself in...
- A completed BSc or MSc Electrical Engineering or similar educational background;
- Several years of working experience as an electrical engineer in the high tech industry;
- Result oriented, you always keep your goal in mind and can oversee complex situations well;
- Social and communicative skills;
- Language skills in Dutch and English;
Do you miss any of the above? Then please do get in touch. We would be happy to look at the possibilities with you.
Who we are
Technology means progress. Continuously finding ways to do things differently, to make products, services and processes better. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and every tech professional beat faster. In the projects they work on, but also for themselves. That means something different for everyone. For some it is being guided to the project of their dreams, for others it is developing their skills. Making that possible, that is human work. And that's what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER is specialised in several competences: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
The professionals of ENTER work on a project basis at one of our partners and clients. We select and combine project and employee with all attention for experience, ambitions, personality and of course the passion for technology. Communication and writing skills are also taken into account to make the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, so we have the right colleagues available to our customers at the right time. Moreover, we offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us...
- A passionate team and an inspiring work environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is central!
- Passionate and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge high-tech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between €3200 - €4500 where we will scale you based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, the Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day at the Efteling.
Want to know more?
Would you like to know more about what you will be doing as Electro Mechanical Engineer? Then contact Kees Verbeek at +31 6 25 02 53 73 or firstname.lastname@example.org
After reading the vacancy for electrical engineer, are you so enthusiastic that you want to become our new colleague? Via the application button you can leave your profile. By creating your profile and applying you agree with our privacy statement.