< 6 maanden
40 uur per week
Does Industrial Engineering your heart beat faster?
And do you want to work on innovative hightech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
As an Industrial Engineer your primary goal is to enable flawless introduction and execution of field service and manufacturing activities. You will have an impact on many phases of the development cycle: from the early design phases in which you review whether a new development is manufacturable and serviceable, to its actual transfer via delivery of work instructions and training. The end result is to have effective and efficient execution of the assembly, testing, servicing and troubleshooting of the latest generation of our lithography machines.
Your daily activities are:
- Create impact analysis and serviceability / manufacturability requirements for new designs;
- Review all new designs and make sure internal customer requirements are taken into account;
- Define and create the service / manufacturing activities (needed diagnostics, parts to be swapped, and recovery);
- Drive the industrialization of new products through process engineering and de-risking (e.g. via process FMEAs, trials with mock-up tooling and testing actual performance on the system vs. industrial requirements);
- Analyze and create new ideas to reduce cycle time in the factory and downtime of the machine at the customer.
- Prepare Field and Factory teams to execute service and manufacturing activities by writing work instructions, defining tools and parts;
- Define and develop solutions to complex structural problems on your sub-module;
- Train Field and Factory teams to execute service and manufacturing activities;
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex system issues and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions;
- Field support, international at customer and supplier site.
Are you someone with...
- MSc or BSc degree in one of the following: Optics/Physics , Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- From 2 year relevant experience in a multi-disciplined team related to design and implementation of maintenance of complex systems.
- A positive, can-do attitude and you are a team player;
- Strong customer orientation with an operational drive for results;
- Good communicational skills and good command of the English language (writing and speaking);
- Clear affinity with installations and interconnections;
- An ability to deal with an atmosphere where priorities and technical insights can change suddenly.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between €3000,- and €5000,-based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling.
- And much more: https://www.enter-group.nl/en/werken-bij.
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as a Industrial Engineer? Then contact Bart Aarts via E: email@example.com.
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.