40 uur per week
Does Application Engineer on YS metrology make your heart beat faster? And do you want to work on innovative hightech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as D&E Application Engineer on YS metrology?
- Working in YS Focus Applications requires a combination of knowledge and interest;
- Target design, imaging and processing knowledge to design and understand metrology target (performance);
- Optics/Physics to understand the impact of the YS optical metrology design on the Focus measurement precision and accuracy and come to new inventions to overcome limitations of the system or application;
- Data analysis: invent algorithms and KPI’s to post-process the YS data towards a robust, reliable, precise and accurate Focus number;
- Functional design at engineer level driving SW-based developments in a multidisciplinary agile development team;
- Generate and maintain scripts and tools for pioneering novel flows and enabling efficient troubleshooting performance providing means to step through novel flows;
- Realize improvements (technically and usability) of wafer measurements using scatterometry, this includes hardware, software and algorithm improvements of the scatterometry based metrology solutions. Manage to get the ultimate performance out of the newest (just introduced) platforms;
- Invent, design and improve solutions for wafer metrology within the framework of lithography (scanner focus measurement);
- Data and performance analysis. This with an overview of the entire value chain towards the customer. This includes the analysis of issues interfering with the accuracy of the (Focus) data;
- You will work in a young, dynamic, talented team;
- Proven programming experience at expert level required in Matlab and/or Python.
Are you someone with:
- MSc or PhD in Engineering or Physics;
- Established experience in lithography, design/test of measurement systems or experimental setups in optical metrology or spectroscopy is a pre;
- Customer solution orientation and affinity with the development of workflows to be implemented in Software Application solutions.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our business managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between 3500 - 4500 based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more!
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as YS Focus Application Engineer? Then contact David Dilien via +31 6 46 09 39 98 or via email@example.com.
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.