40 uur per week
Does being part of an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team in which you are responsible for the realization of various mechatronic modules within the high tech industry make your heart beat faster?
Do you get excited about working closely with a team of mechanical/electronics/software/mechatronics engineers, architects, project manager, suppliers and disciplines outside R&D like operations and service?
And do you want to work on innovative hightech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
You will make a difference as a Mechatronics Designer. Here’s how
You will typically be involved in 1 to 3 projects or activities in parallel. In these projects you can see your designs grow from a conceptual idea to a finished product for customers. As spokesperson for your module you will be in contact with stakeholders throughout the organization and will communicate directly on requests related to your designs. The decisions made by you and the team you work with will have direct business impact. Your challenge will be to find solutions for technological complex problems, meeting the needs of all your stakeholders, combining short term goals with long term needs. You have a proactive attitude and you are eager to learn new skills. You will report directly to the team leader of the Manager NPD of the Manage Sample Group.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop high tech mechatronic modules with cost, specifications and timing in mind.
- Design for service, manufacturing and reliability.
- Support, steer and motivate internal and external designers(suppliers).
- Define and specify new mechatronics designs and drive them to results.
- Define test plans and strategies and execute tests to validate specifications.
- Takes ownership of responsible activities.
- System control tuning and motion control parameters management.
- Define and specify new electronics components and drive them to results.
Are you someone with
- A university degree or equivalent in mechanical/electrical/mechatronics engineering.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience and proven results in a similar function.
- Experience with high tech mechatronic modules for professional industry.
- Experience with Matlab and Simulink is a must. Experience with xPC, NYCe4000, ProDrive, motion control, Python and C++ is a preference.
Do recognize yourself as…
- A candidate that takes initiative, is self-steering, self-confident and a conceptual thinker.
- Outside of an excellent communicator, you’re a team player and can switch easily to any level in our organization.
- You have perseverance, are decisive and eager to learn.
- You combine a strong analytical view with a pragmatic attitude and can flex yourself in a dynamic product development environment.
- You are value oriented and able to set and act according priorities at the same time.
The Manage Sample Group is part of the New Product Development organization of our client. This group is responsible for the development of modules and technologies, focused on manipulation of samples of Electron Microscopes. This multi-disciplinary group works on various mechatronic microscope components that move and modify samples.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling.
Want to know more?
Did you get curious and do you still have a few questions about the function of mechatronics designer? Please contact Charlotte van Orsouw via T: 0621643806 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.