40 uur per week
€ 4700 / € 5700 p.m.
Does your heart beat faster in a varied job where you can use your passion for technology, your design vision and your communication skills? Are you ready to take a multidisciplinary team of engineers to the next level as a mechanical engineer? Do you want to work on innovative high-tech projects that give our clients a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time working for a company where you are central and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What will you do as a senior mechanical engineer?
As a senior mechanical engineer you will be part of a multidisciplinary team of engineers working on the technology of the future. You work on complex design issues and deliver technical designs and concepts that meet the set requirements. The team consists of engineers with various backgrounds and levels of experience. You will use your vision, experience and skills to strengthen the team and where necessary to guide junior and medior engineers in the team. Besides a passion for technology, communication skills are also required to fulfill your varied role as a senior mechanical engineer.
Do you recognize yourself in...
- A completed BSc or MSc Mechanical Engineering or similar educational background;
- A minimum of 5 years working experience as a mechanical engineer;
- Full command of 3D CAD, preferably SolidWorks or NX
- Result oriented, can oversee and manage complex situations well;
- Social and communicative skills;
- Language skills in Dutch and English;
- Do you miss any of the above properties? Then please do get in touch. We would be happy to look at the possibilities with you.
Who we are
Technology means progress. Continuously finding ways to do things differently, to make products, services and processes better. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and every tech professional beat faster. In the projects they work on, but also for themselves. That means something different for everyone. For some it is being guided to the project of their dreams, for others it is developing their skills. Making that possible, that is human work. And that's what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER is specialised in several competences: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
The professionals of ENTER work on a project basis at one of our partners and clients. We select and combine project and employee with all attention for experience, ambitions, personality and of course the passion for technology. Communication and writing skills are also taken into account to make the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, so we have the right colleagues available to our customers at the right time. Moreover, this way we offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us
- A passionate team and an inspiring work environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is central!
- Passionate and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge high-tech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between €4700 - €5700 where we will scale you based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, the Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day at the Efteling.
Want to know more?
Would you like to know more about what you will be doing as a Mechanical Engineer? Then contact Charlotte van Orsouw at +31 6 21 64 38 06 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
After reading the vacancy for mechanical engineer, are you so enthusiastic that you want to become our new colleague? Via the application button you can leave your profile.
By creating your profile and applying, you agree with our privacy statement.