40 uur per week
€ 4000 / € 5000 p.m.
Does working with C++ software make your heart beat faster?
And do you want to make an impact in the field of software development? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you and your personal development are our priority? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as a C++ Software Engineer?
In this role, you get the chance to work with complex and highly accurate systems. Think of medical systems, robotics, or high-tech machinery. You will work in an ambitious, multidisciplinary team and contribute to getting these systems to the required performance, by understanding the controls of such systems and looking for the best solutions within those boundaries. This requires conceptual skills and a “can-do” mentality. The focus of the role is on software development for complex motion platforms.
Are you someone with…
- Circa 5 years relevant industry experience;
- A MSc Computer Science/Embedded Systems/Mechatronics Engineering;
- Experience with modern C++, Python;
- Broad system and integration knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills and speak/write fluently English, speaking Dutch is a plus;
- Experience with model-based engineering.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects, they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development, and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality, and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague, you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge high-tech projects;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz, and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- ENTER offers an inspiring international work environment in which you can develop yourself by doing challenging projects and following dedicated training courses.
- and much more: www.enter-group.nl/en/working-at-enter
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as C++ Software Engineer? Then contact Cune Peters via firstname.lastname@example.org/ t: +31(0) 40 214 10 20.
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.