40 uur per week
€ 4000 / € 5000 p.m.
Do you get excited about Python and Scientific Software?
And do you want to work on innovative hightech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as Python Developer Scientific Software?
As Python Developer Scientific Software, you are responsible for developing software to be used for research experiments and proof-of-concepts. You will work on data analysis & visualization, machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), and experiment (hardware) control. You typically work in a lab environment where new technologies are investigated and software solutions are needed to automate experiments and analyse results.
- Working with researchers to understand their needs and translate them into working solutions;
- Development of software in Python according high quality software engineering standards;
- Setting up and/or improving automated build and test environment;
- Setting up experiment setup;
- Presenting your demonstrators/proof-of-concepts to internal staff and customers.
Do you recognize yourself in...
- Driven by quality and teamwork;
- Pragmatic, analytical, result-oriented, creative and a good communicator;
- Experience in software development in a scientific environment;
- >1 year experience in development of (technical) software in Python;
- Experience with Python 3 and unit testing in Python using pyTest or similar framework;
- Good understanding of basic software engineering concepts;
- Experience with embedded software (C) and/or LabView is preferred;
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics, or comparable technical field;
- Good understanding of English language is required as well as Dutch or willingness to learn Dutch.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague, you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge high-tech projects;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz, and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- ENTER offers an inspiring international work environment in which you can develop yourself by doing challenging projects and following dedicated training courses.
- and much more: www.enter-group.nl/en/working-at-enter
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as Python Developer Scientific Software? Then contact Cune Peters via email@example.com or +31(0) 40 214 10 20.
Are you so excited after reading that you want to become our new colleague? You can leave your profile via the application button.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.