40 uur per week
Are you a real go-getter and does the idea of working as Optical Coatings Materials Engineer make your heart beat faster? And do you want to contribute to innovative hightech projects that help our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you and your personal development are our priority? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as Optical Coatings Materials Engineer?
Key in this role is to improve the optical components materials and coatings to improve system reliability and availability, while enabling the regular power increases required by customers. To make your deliverables happen you will communicate with other competencies. Your tasks include:
- Apply broad knowledge in optical components, sensors, actuators and data analysis tools to drive control system improvements to enable continuously increased power and system availability;
- Have thorough technical understanding of the overall complex CO2 system;
- Specify optical requirements and deliver tools, test and analysis methodology, for performance monitoring and optimization;
- Serve as a technical expert/owner for one or more optical subsystems;
- Create and perform test plans to verify if the design is meeting the requirements, on module level and integrated in the overall system;
- Investigate, analyze & troubleshoot issues in a structured way, find the root cause and turn this into plannable actions to contain and solve the issues structurally;
- Present results to the project team and other stakeholders. Interact with cross-functional groups (engineers and scientists, worldwide customer support personnel, manufacturing personnel, upper management, marketing, external customers);
- Support systems in the factory and the field. Travel (Asia / US) can be expected;
- Create knowledge transfer to the factory and customer support.
Are you someone with…
- A Masters degree or PhD in Experiemental Physics, Optics, Opto-mechatronics or similar;
- A background in high-power laser optics, UV optics, Plasma physics or Optomechanical design is a pre;
- Strong independent problem solving skills;
- A drive towards results within context/scope of a larger project;
- Good communication skills in fluent English;
- The ability to deliver results in strong time pressure and in a collaborative team environment?
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our business managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more!
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as Optical Coatings Materials Engineer? Then contact David Dilien via +31 6 46 09 39 98 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you so excited after reading that you want to become our new colleague? You can leave your profile via the application button.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.