40 uur per week
Are you up for a challenge and do you want to make an impact in the field of optical sensors? Do you want to contribute to innovative high-tech projects and work for a company where your personal development is priority? Then you are the person we are looking for!
What are you going to do as Design Engineer Optical Sensors?
As Design Engineer you will be a key player in a multidisciplinary environment that further develops the current and next generation optical image and level sensors. Your activities include:
- Analysis and modeling of the performance of optical sensors systems;
- Definition of specifications to meet the required system performance;
- Generate effective and creative optical solutions for improving the sensor performance;
- Development of opto-mechanical tools required during install and setup of the sensor;
- Integration, calibration and test of the optical sensors in lithography systems;
- Cooperate in modeling and experimental verification of sensor performance;
- Support the production of these sensors and its use by the final customers.
Are you someone who…
- Has a Masters degree or PhD in physics or engineering and has experience or affinity with optics;
- Has a solid background on design of experiments, data analysis and presentation;
- Has experience with hardware development and data analysis using MATLAB or similar software tooling;
- Has strong communication skills and commands the English language;
- Has a pragmatic attitude, is creative and willing to learn and adapt quickly;
- Is flexible and a committed team player?
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more: https://www.enter-group.nl/en/working-at-enter
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as Design Engineer Optical Sensors? Then contact David Dilien via T: +31 (0) 6 46 09 39 98 or E: David.Dilien@enter-group.nl.
Are you so excited after reading that you want to become our new colleague? You can leave your profile via the application button.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.