40 uur per week
€ 3000 / € 5000 p.m.
Do you get excited about JAVA development?
And do you want to work on innovative hightech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
You will make a difference as a JAVA developer. Here’s how
As a JAVA developer, you will work on the development of complex and innovative software solutions for our customers, such as medical treatment, remote management & monitoring of high tech systems, back-end systems for connected devices & IOT, scalable platforms for simulation and advanced correction calculations, etc. You are typically part of a scrum team that has a lot of autonomy in organizing its development activities.
- Design and develop backend services to support client (web, mobile) applications;
- Work with domain experts to clarify requirement and translate them into functional work items;
- Keep abreast of technical, application and market developments in the relevant technological and industrial areas, showing interest in the business aspects.
Are you someone who...
- Is driven by quality and teamwork, has Agile mindset, and values software craftsmanship;
- Has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or other equivalent technical disciplines;
- Has a broad obsession about e.g., Java, OOP, Microservices;
- Understands fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Is able to write clean, readable code;
- Is a fan of automatic testing and qualification;
- Has proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Has good communication skills in the English language, both verbal and written. Dutch is a plus.
Do you miss one or two of the things mentioned above? Then contact us anyway! Together we will check out the possibilities.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between € 3000,- and € 5000,- based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling.
- And much more: https://www.enter-group.nl/en/working-at-enter
Want to know more?
Did you get curious and do you still have a few questions about the function of JAVA Developer please contact Joey Stroek via T: +31(0)6 - 25 13 38 55 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you so excited after reading that you want to become our new colleague? You can leave your profile via the application button.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.