40 uur per week
€ 3000 / € 5000 p.m.
Does Front-end development make your heart beat faster?
And do you want to work on innovative medical projects and innovations that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
As a Front-end Developer you are responsible for the client side development. You are typically part of a multi-disciplinary Scrum team that has a lot of autonomy in organizing its development activities. We are interested in engineers with very strong knowledge and experience in designing and building a front-end platform and applications preferably in an Hightech environment.
Your activities include:
- Produce (and test) clean, efficient code compliant with applicable quality standards;
- Definition, design, implementation and integration systems in high quality, according to requirements and on time;
- Initial set up of front-end and implement/migrate applications as a front-end developer;
- Verify and deploy programs and systems;
- Participating in the scrum ceremonies: sprint planning, review, retrospective, and daily standups.
Are you someone with..
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or other equivalent technical disciplines;
- Multiple years (3+) of experience as a Front-end developer, at least with Angular or React;
- Experience with web application test automation (Unit testing, e.g. using jasmin, Integration testing, e.g. using Cypress);
- Good knowledge of clean coding and test driven development;
- Experience with API’s, JSON, HTML5, CSS, SCCS;
- Experience in Configuration management tools (Git, GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket);
- Basic DB administration knowledge (MySQL, NoSQL, Postgres);
- Both oral and written skills in English. Dutch is an advantage;
- Experience of working within an Agile Scrum environment.
Do you miss one or two of the things mentioned above? Then contact us anyway! Together we will check out the possibilities.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between €3000,- and €5000,-based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more: https://www.enter-group.nl/en/working-at-enter .
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as a Front-end Developer? Then contact Joey Stroek via T: +31(0)6 - 25 13 38 55 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.