40 uur per week
€ 3500 / € 5000 p.m.
Does Open Source and especially Linux make your heart beat faster?
And do you want to work on innovative hightech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
You will make a difference as a Linux Engineer. Here's how
As a Linux engineer you will designs, build, develop and optimize software solutions. You are responsible for developing functionalities and will write scripts.Do you like to customize and configure a Red Hat Linux distribution to bring applications to maximum performance? Are you passionate about operating systems and able to bring Linux operating system to a higher level of quality? Then this is the job for you.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Create, customize, configure and test Linux Red Hat distributions.
- Create, improve and test upgrade and installation scripts.
- Help creating high level work packages including estimates.
- Analyze and solve defects.
- Support application troubleshooting on OS domain level.
- Test the automatic test scripts on target hardware
- Participate in root cause analyses of issues found in the field or at integration test systems
- Work in an scrum team as part of an Agile environment.
We are looking for pragmatic, enthusiastic and ambitious Linux professionals with good communication and stakeholder management skills. You are willing to take a lead on technical decisions and have a high quality standard for deliveries. You take initiative, continuously drive for improvements, are self-learning and you enjoy achieving results with a team.
Are you someone with…
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or other equivalent technical disciplines;
- Extended knowledge of Linux operating systems. Redhat certification is a plus;
- The ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues;
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills;
- Strong team player and communicating skills;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential;
- Software development experience. Python experience is preferred;
- Experience with Agile software development;
- Experience in configuring, using and debugging network technologies such as DNS, DHCP, HTTP, Routing, VPN, NTP and NFS;
- Knowledge of continuous delivery process and technologies (GIT, Jenkins, Ansible, Jira);
- Experience in creating high level designs and writing documentation.
Do you miss one or two of the things mentioned above? Then contact us anyway! Together we will check out the possibilities.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between €3000,- and €5000,- based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling.
- And much more: https://www.enter-group.nl/en/working-at-enter .
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as Linux Engineer? Please contact Joey Stroek via T: +31(0)6 - 25 13 38 55 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.