40 uur per week
€ 3000 / € 5000 p.m.
Do you get excited about programming desktop applications in C# .NET?
And do you want to work on innovative hightech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as a C# .NET Software Developer (Desktop Applications)
As a Software Developer for Desktop applications you design and optimize desktop applications. You also maintain and manage the software. When you identify technical problems, you contribute to solution(s) and propose improvements. You strive to create appropriate solutions for the customer. You do not lose sight of things such as performance and maintenance. You will be part of an Agile (Scrum or Kanban) team at one of our clients. Together with your team and the product owner, you estimate and carry out activities. With the team you focus on creating the releases and assist and/or take over from each other to achieve the team goals.
Are you someone with..
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or other equivalent technical disciplines;
- At least 3 years of experience as a C# .NET developer, preferably in desktop applications;
- An inquisitive, analytical mindset;
- Interest in clean code, design patterns, and Software Craftmanship;
- Experience with Agile software development;
- Both oral and written skills in English. Dutch is an advantage.
Do you miss one or two of the things mentioned above? Then contact us anyway! Together we will check out the possibilities.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between €3000,- and €5000,- based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling.
- And much more: https://www.enter-group.nl/en/working-at-enter .
Want to know more?
Did you get curious and do you still have a few questions about the function of C# .NET Software Developer (Desktop Applications) please contact Joey Stroek via T: +31(0)6 - 25 13 38 55 or E: email@example.com.
Are you so excited after reading that you want to become our new colleague? You can leave your profile via the application button.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.