40 uur per week
€ 3000 / € 5000 p.m.
Do you get excited about Fullstack development?
And do you want to work on innovative hightech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as Fullstack Developer?
As a Fullstack Developer you are responsible for both the front-end and back-end. You are an all-rounder with broad knowledge and can develop applications and features from A to Z. You are typically part of a multi-disciplinary scrum team that has a lot of autonomy in organizing its development activities.
Your activities include:
- Producing (and testing) clean, efficient code compliant with applicable quality standards;
- Integrating software components and third-party software;
- Verifying and deploy programs and systems;
- Participating in the scrum ceremonies: sprint planning, review, retrospective, and daily standups.
Are you someone with…
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or other equivalent technical disciplines;
- The ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues;
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills;
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SCSS;
- Experience with web services development;
- Experience with Configuration management tools (Git, GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket);
- Experience with at least one back-end language (C# .NET or JAVA);
- Unit testing, performance, cross-browser compatibility and clean code is in your DNA;
- Experience with Agile software development;
- Both oral and written English skills. Dutch is an advantage.
We see it as an advantage if you have experience with REST services, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Computing environments and (SQL) databases.
Do you miss one or two of the things mentioned above? Then contact us anyway! Together we will check out the possibilities.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company;
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between € 3000,- and € 5000,- (depending on your background and experience);
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling.
- And much more: https://www.enter-group.nl/en/working-at-enter .
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as Fullstack Developer? Please contact Joey Stroek via T: +31(0)6 - 25 13 38 55 or E: email@example.com.
Are you so excited after reading that you want to become our new colleague? You can leave your profile via the application button.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.