40 uur per week
Are you passionate about working on mechatronic aspects of hightech electron-microscope modules or sub-systems? And do you want to contribute to other innovative hightech projects that help our customer build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you and your personal development are our priority? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as Mechatronics Engineer?
As Mechatronics Engineer you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team and responsible for the mechatronic aspects of high-tech electron-microscope modules or sub-systems. Your challenge will be to find solutions for technological complex problems, meeting the needs of all your stakeholders, combining short term goals with long term needs. You will have the following key responsibilities:
- Develop high tech mechatronic modules with cost, timing, quality, manufacturability, and serviceability in mind;
- Collect mechatronic requirements and align solutions with stakeholders;
- Define and specify new mechatronics designs;
- Define and execute test plans and strategy to validate the design according to the requirements;
- Steer, support and guide internal and external engineers (suppliers).
Are you someone with…
- A Bachelor, Master, PhD degree or equivalent in mechanical/electrical/mechatronics engineering;
- At least 5 years (Bachelor) or 3 years (Master) of proven experience with developing mechatronic (sub-)systems in the high-tech or equivalent industry sector;
- Experience with developing and testing of motion control algorithms on real hardware and hardware-software integration;
- Experience with Matlab and Simulink;
- A strong analytical view and a pragmatic demeanor;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to switch between thinking on a high/conceptual level as well as on a detail level.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more: https://www.enter-group.nl/en/working-at-enter
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as Mechatronics Engineer? Then contact Remco Sturkenboom via T: +31 6 21447747 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you so excited after reading that you want to become our new colleague? You can leave your profile via the application button.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.