40 uur per week
Always wanted to work as Laboratory Technician Sensors? And do you want to contribute to innovative hightech projects that help our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you and your personal development are our priority? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as Laboratory Technician Sensors?
The candidate will work as a Laboratory Technician and be part of our interdisciplinary team to contribute to the technology that will define tomorrow's society. In this role, the Laboratory Technician will be working in a laboratory environment where lab research on a wide range of new sensor technologies is taking place, with an emphasis on chemical sensors for biotechnology. The Laboratory Technician will be responsible to support (senior) researchers and students in their activities and experiments besides having operational control of the lab organization (planning supplies, GLP) and coordination of activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting-up new laboratory functionallities including probramming of lab equipment, data processing, and experimental set-ups in a bioloab class 1 environment.
- Helping researchers in conducting experiments (e.g., chemical sensor characterization, build test-ups, pgramming, etc.) and data analysis as well as preparing solutions and aliquoting of reagents;
- Write standard operation proedures;
- Ensure that the lab is well resourced, equipped and staffed;
- Drive the implmentation of process improvements and good practices in relation to Health, Safety and Environment.
Are you someone with:
- A HBO degree in a relevant field (e.g., physics, electronics, chemistry, materials science, biology)
- Prior experience in a chemical or biological laboratory environment; Good understanding and experience with Good Laboratory Practice.
- Experience with the programming of lab equipment (Python or Labview, Agilent Vee) is appreciated;
- Hands-on attitude, which means taking initiatives, having a flexible appraoch, and solving problems on daily basis;
- The candidate is a quick learner and interested in acquiring new competences;
- Good communication skills in English are a must and a good level of Dutch is appreciated;
- Good interaction and organizational skills, accuracy, eagerness, and open attitude are attributes that define yourself;
- You can pland and organize their daily activities according to priority needs;
- You sees chances as an opportunity to learn and grow and you can deal with ambiguity;
- You are highly motvated to work in a multicultural an dynamc environment.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between 2500 - 4000 based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more!
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as Laboratory Technician Sensors? Then contact David Dilien via +31 6 46 09 39 98 or via email@example.com
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.