40 uur per week
€ 3500 / € 5000 p.m.
Do you get excited about Microsoft technologies and coding in C#?
And do you want to work on innovative hightech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as C# .NET Developer?
As a C# .NET Developer you are responsible for programming, testing and maintaining high level control software. The, often complex, functionality of the software includes business logic, controls for logistical transport, communication with external computer systems, reporting, data analysis and simulation. This functionality is spread across the various components of the control suites. You are implementing and testing the software based on a design. You are part of an agile team (either Scrum or Kanban) working together to deliver component releases on a regular basis. Together with this team and the product owner you estimate and implement work. With the team you focus on creating the releases and assist and/or take over from each other in order to meet the team’s goals.
Your tasks include:
- Participating in software and system design;
- Implementing code from SW Designs, UML diagrams and component requirements;
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and fixing internally and externally encountered problems and requested changes;
- Verifying software components and creating unit tests;
- Supporting testing and integration of software components;
- Being a committed team player in an Agile (Scrum or Kanban) team;
- Providing support within the team;
- Taking part in communities of practice;
- Taking part in refinement and defining user stories;
- Taking part in continuous improvement through sharing of knowledge and improvement points within the team.
Are you someone with…
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or other equivalent technical disciplines;
- Good knowledge of C#, MVC, OOP and Design Patterns;
- Experience with Version Control and Test management tools;
- Experience with Configuration management tools (Git, GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket);
- Experience with Agile software development;
- Knowledge of Cloud computing environments is a advantage;
- Knowledge of (SQL) databases is a advantage;
- Both oral and written skills in English. Dutch is an advantage.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company;
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between € 3000,- and € 5000,- (depending on your background and experience);
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling.
- And much more: https://www.enter-group.nl/en/working-at-enter .
Want to know more?
If you want more information on the vacancy C# .NET Developer, please contact Dieka van den Eijnde: +31 6 11 06 55 14 or email@example.com.
Are you so excited after reading that you want to become our new colleague? You can leave your profile via the application button.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.