40 uur per week
€ 3500 / € 5000 p.m.
Does DevOps make your heart beat faster?
And do you want to work on innovative high-tech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
You will make a difference as a DevOps Engineer. Here’s how
A DevOps Engineer is part of the Software Development team. You develop, maintain, and continuously improve the custom-built technology stack and tools. By doing so, you have the opportunity to participate in innovative research projects. There you will boost innovations by enabling the implementation of application stacks on cloud-based infrastructures.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining, and managing CI/CD pipelines;
- Continuous development, Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration, Continuous implementation, Continuous monitoring;
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains;
- Suggesting architecture improvements and recommending process improvements;
- Evaluating new technology options and vendor products;
Are you someone with..
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or other equivalent technical disciplines;
- Multiple years (2+) of experience as a DevOps Engineer or a Software Engineer;
- Containerization and Clusterization knowledge (Docker/Kubernetes);
- Experience with setting up CI/CD processes;
- Experience in Linux or Windows environments;
- Experience in Configuration management tools (Git, GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket);
- Basic DB administration knowledge (MySQL, NoSQL, Postgres);
- Deployment, monitoring, and application management scripting skills;
- Both oral and written skills in English. Dutch is an advantage;
We see it as an advantage if you have experience with cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP) and if you have a background as a developer or Software Engineer.
Do you miss one or two of the things mentioned above? Then contact us anyway! Together we will check out the possibilities.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development, and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality, and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting-edge high tech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between €3000,- and €5000,-based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz, and our fully catered family day in the Efteling.
- And much more: https://www.enter-group.nl/en/werken-bij.
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as a DevOps Engineer? Then contact Dieka van den Eijnde: +31 6 11 06 55 14 or email@example.com.
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.