40 uur per week
Do you want to make an impact in the field of science and the newest development in technology? And do you want to contribute to innovative hightech projects that help our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you and your personal development are our priority? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as Motion Production Engineer?
The goal is to produce actuators to the highest quality by creating an optimized production process. To design, maintain, adapt to changed output requirements and to optimize production processes as well as to develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process.
- Deliver technical support for the production process and finds the root cause of technical disturbances and prevents them from reoccurring;
- Are responsible for the work preparation in the broadest sense. Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, production sequence, production tooling, process parameters and indicators;
- Continuously analyze the production processes, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as development and engineering (D&E), manufacturing engineering, quality engineering, production team and logistics at Motion;
- Bring your knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the reparability of the product and test design.
Are you someone who?
- Degree in higher Technical College (bachelor) Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electronics/ Applied PhysicsConfidential
The following experience is a preference:
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control (SPC) and methods such as FMEA is an advantage.
- Experience in the field of (semi-) automated production lines and control is an advantage.
As a Production Engineer at Motion, your personal skills are:
- Combining an analytical approach with a hands on mentality.
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills.
- Good social and communication skills to work with other departments, such as production and development engineering.
- Dutch is the main language on the production floor, therefore candidate must already have good Dutch language skills in speech and writing. Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
You will be working for our customer who is at the wordwide forefront of the chip manufacturing industry. It's located in the "brainport" of the world just near Eindhoven.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our business managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between €2.800,- and €4.000,- based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more!
Want to know more?
Did you get curious and do you still have a few questions about the function of Motion Production Engineer please contact Dirk van Brunschot via +31 6 27 24 75 71 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you so excited after reading that you want to become our new colleague? You can leave your profile via the application button.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.