40 uur per week
€ 4000 / € 5500 p.m.
Do you get excited about software testing and automation? And do you want to work on innovative high-tech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time, you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us. Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
You will make a difference as Software Test (Automation) Engineer R&D. Here’s how:
As Software Test (Automation) Engineer R&D, you are responsible for test design/execution and, development of frameworks, applications, and tools for automating the test process for complex software systems. Furthermore, you'll automate tests and contribute to improvements in the CI/CD pipeline. You play a key role in the development and verification phases of software and your activities include:
- Set up test strategy, create test designs, implementation and execution of tests, and reporting;
- Design & development of test frameworks, applications, and tools;
- Development and automation of (Gherkin style) test cases;
- Plan, manage and coordinate sprint-based activities;
- Support and coach other team members in developing "testable" software;
- Mentor jr. engineers;
- Identify issues & bottlenecks in the development & test infrastructure as well as propose and implement solutions;
- Work with CI/CD Engineers, Configuration Managers, and Build Engineers to optimize the software build, test, deployment, and release pipeline.
Are you someone who…
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Biomedical Engineering, Physics, or a comparable technical field;
- 5+ Years experience in software engineering and/or software testing in a technical/R&D context (mandatory);
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD);
- Experience with SpecFlow/C# and/or Robot Framework/Python;
- Used to work in a structured process and quality management systems;
- Is analytical, result-oriented, creative, and a good communicator;
- Has an excellent understanding of the English language. Dutch is a plus.
It is essential that our employees have passion for their profession and possess the right technical, process, and social knowledge and skills. Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then you could be our new colleague!
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects, they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development, and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality, and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our business managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well:
ENTER offers an inspiring international work environment in which you can develop yourself by doing challenging projects and following dedicated training courses. Besides this. we offer you:
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting-edge high -tech projects;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz, and our fully catered family day in the Efteling.
- And much more!
Want to know more?
If you want more information on the vacancy for Software Test Automation Engineer R&D, please contact Dieka van den Eijnde, T: +31 6 11 06 55 14 or E: email@example.com.
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.