40 uur per week
€ 4000 / € 5500 p.m.
Do you get excited about Embedded Software? And do you want to work on innovative high-tech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time, you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us. Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as Embedded Software Engineer?
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you are responsible for building low-level control software and drivers. Your activities include:
- Working in a Scrum team on the design, implementation, and unit testing of embedded software components;
- Analyzing, developing, and implementing technical solutions for embedded devices;
- Programming of embedded software with the special challenge to achieve maximum performance and reliability;
- Interact with the Product Owner and other stakeholders;
- Troubleshooting problems and solving issues;
- Stay in touch with the different communities to actively work on improving your skills & knowledge.
Are you someone who…
- Has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or other equivalent disciplines;
- Has 5+ years of experience in the development of embedded software;
- Is experienced in implementing low-level software in C++;
- Has experience with Embedded Linux and/or real-time kernels;
- Is familiar with dealing with hardware and hardware-related issues;
- Is analytical, result-oriented, creative, and a good communicator;
- Has a good understanding of the English language. Dutch is a plus.
We are looking for talents in the field of software engineering. It is essential that our employees have passion for their profession and possess the right technical, process, and social knowledge and skills. Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then you could possibly be our new colleague!
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects, they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development, and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality, and of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our business managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting-edge high tech projects;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz, and our fully catered family day in the Efteling.
- ENTER offers an inspiring international work environment in which you can develop yourself by doing challenging projects and following dedicated training courses.
- And much more!
Want to know more?
Did you get curious or do you still have a few questions about the position of Embedded Software Engineer? Please contact Dieka van den Eijnde, T: +31 6 11 06 55 14 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.