40 uur per week
€ 4000 / € 5500 p.m.
Do you get excited about Java Development? And do you want to work on innovative high-tech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time, you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us. Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as JAVA Developer High Tech Systems?
You will be working as Java Developer on software solutions for the High Tech sector in The Netherlands. This is a very attractive environment for prospective Java engineers because it combines advanced software development with extreme complexity in the systems that you`ll work on. From data-intensive applications doing advanced analytics to novel machine learning and full-stack development, the possibilities are endless.
Working in multinational SCRUM teams you will create the best software solutions. The team uses modern tools to create the most optimal environment for developers to excel.
You will design and implement software, and work on the product backlog defined by the Product Owner. Besides, you will ensure quality, troubleshoot, analyze and solve integration issues. You’ll contribute with your craftmanship to the team goals, inspire others, and be inspired by your team to grow as a professional.
Are you someone who...
Is a passionate technologist, someone who is analytical, product- and quality minded, and an innovator who always strives for the best result.
And do you have:
- MSc or higher in computer science, mathematics, physics, or electronics
- At least 5 years of Java development experience in (micro) services architectures
- Interest in the areas of Product Development and Innovation
- Software Craftsmanship
Including experience with:
- Webservice frameworks like Spring Boot;
- Virtualization like Docker and preferably Kubernetes;
- Design and development of back-end software using an object-oriented paradigm;
- Database connectivity (QueryDSL, ORM, Hibernate, or similar frameworks);
- Creation of automated unit and integration tests; familiar with TDD and testing/mocking frameworks;
- Affinity with mathematics, data analytics, and data science is preferred.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects, they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development, and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality, and of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague, you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting-edge high-tech projects;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz, and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- ENTER offers an inspiring international work environment in which you can develop yourself by doing challenging projects and following dedicated training courses.
- And much more!
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about what you're going to do as Java Developer High Tech Systems? Then contact Dieka van den Eijnde via T: +31 6 11 06 55 14 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.