40 uur per week
€ 3750 / € 5500 p.m.
Always wanted to work as equipment engineer?
And do you want to contribute to innovative hightech projects that help our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you and your personal development are our priority? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What are you going to do as Equipment Engineer?
As an Equipment Engineer you will work on a wide range of projects in multidisciplinary teams. You are responsible for the realization and optimization of parts of our plants. You take end-to-end responsibility for the Equipment Creation Process, which goes from customer advice and specification, through design and realization, to commissioning and transfer to the maintenance organization. You will also support the operations. You will work intensively together within our internal teams and you will manage the outsourcing of the design and realization of the equipment within our CAPEX supply base.
Based on your professionalism, organizational ability and strong communication skills, you will ensure successful project completion and commissioning according to agreements, costs and schedule. Besides the intensive cooperation with the suppliers of our equipment, you also work closely with fellow Equipment Engineers, Production Engineers, Quality Engineers, Purchasing, Facility Services and colleagues from the maintenance department. You identify possible risks and problems in time and, together with the colleagues involved, look for smart and structural solutions. As part of your work you have an eye for safety and environment.
Who you’ll work with?
You will be part of the Equipment Engineering Department responsible for the design, implementation and management of equipment. Production lines consist of high-tech equipment with various techniques, such as micro-precision technology and coating processes in clean room environments, or medium-sized process installations for the production of toner, inks, photoconductors and rubber belts for our printing systems. This department has about 30 employees.
Do you reconize yourself in the following:
We are looking for someone who takes initiative, a solution-oriented person with analytical and critical thinking skills. You are strong in planning and organizing your work and are a driven networker who can maintain contact with various internal and external customers. Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following job requirements:
- Bachelor or master degree in Electro & Control, Software or Mechatronics;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as an Engineer at a machine builder or in an (industrial) production or process environment, supplemented with experience of working in projects;
- Experience with PLC and SCADA systems;
- Experience and/or affinity with process technology and process installations;
- Experience with project management methodologies such as PRINCE, IPMA or similar;
- Affinity with industrial networks;
- Preferably you have worked in a multidisciplinary work environment, where you have built up experience in designing and implementing advanced equipment;
- Good command English language, Dutch is a pré;
- Willing to travel occasionally to suppliers within and outside The Netherlands.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our business managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between €3.750,- and €5.500,- based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more!
Want to know more?
Did you get curious and do you still have a few questions about the function of Equipment Engineer please contact Dirk van Brunschot via T: +31 6 27 24 75 71 or E: email@example.com
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.