40 uur per week
€ 3000 / € 4500 p.m.
What does make your heart beat faster? If this is a varied job where you use both your passion for technology as well as your communication skills, then please read further! Are you ready to bring your technical ideas as a Technical Training Developer to life in innovative high tech projects? And are you looking for a job where you and your development are very important? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
You will make a difference as a Technical Training Developer. Here's how
- Analyze the learning need from the field engineers. For this you need to build a network in the field and collect all their learning needs;
- Design a learning solution. We make use of the latest and greatest learning methodologies, e.g. Virtual Reality and Software Simulations;
- Develop all needed training materials. This is including classroom presentations, exercises, real life cases, hands-on instructions, trainee workbook, trainer guide, etc.
Do you have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree within mechanical engineering or other engineering field;
- Experience in the high tech/semi conductor industry;
- Affinity with developing and delivering training;
- Social and communication skills;
- Language skills in Dutch and English.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our business managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well:
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between €3000,- and €4500,- per month, based on your background and experience;
- A lease car is one of the possibilities.
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more!
Want to know more?
Did you get curious and do you still have a few questions about the function of mechanical engineer, please contact Kees via +31 6 25 02 73 53 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.