40 uur per week
€ 4000 / € 5500 p.m.
Looking for a new opportunity as a Senior Electronics Designer? And do you want to contribute to innovative hightech projects that help our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you and your personal development are our priority? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
You will make a difference as a Senior Electronics Designer. Here’s how
You will play a central role in the electronics department. Your work revolves around PCB design and eventually also the integration of printed circuit boards in our systems. Any questions regarding design, testing and integrations will come to you, as you're the expert on your design, within your team. You will work together with the electronics architect and designers of all disciplines (software, mechatronics, mechanics). Your responsibilities consist of:
- Schematic design, documentation and entry
- PCB layout
- Key component selection (incl. FPGA)
- Component management
- Testing and debugging of boards
- Design for testibility
- Implementing and testing high speed communication links.
Are you an electronics designer with:
- A bachelor degree of master degree in electrical engineering
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience
- Experience with digital and/or anaog electronics
- Knowledge of the basics of manufacturing flows
- Good timemanagement skills
- Analytical, pragmatic and creative mindset
- Good communications skills, fluently in English (Dutch is a pre)
You will be working for our customer who is at the forefront of designing and producing high-tech machines and machine modules for leading international clients within the high tech industry. You will work in a multidisciplinary team consisting of mechanical, electrical, mechatronics and software experts.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our business managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between €4000 and €5500 gross per month based on your background and experience;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more!
Want to know more?
Did you get curious and do you still have a few questions about the function of Electronics Designer? Please contact Kees Verbeek via +31 6 25 02 73 53 or via email@example.com.
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.