40 uur per week
€ 3500 / € 4500 p.m.
What does make your heart beat faster? If this is a varied job where you use both your passion for technology as well as your communication skills, then please read further! Are you ready to bring your technical ideas as a mechanical engineer to life in innovative high tech projects? And are you looking for a job where you and your development are very important? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
You will make a difference as a mechanical engineer. Here’s how
As a mechanical engineer you will work on complex design issues and deliver technical designs and concepts that meet the objectives you set together with stakeholders such as purchasing, quality control, production and service. In doing so, you take into account a good balance between quality, functionality, cost and time.
Do you have…
- A completed BSc or MSc Mechanical Engineering or similar educational background;
- Several years of work experience in the high tech industry;
- Knowledge of and experience with 3D CAD, preferably SolidWorks or NX;
- Social and communication skills;
- Language skills in Dutch and English?
And are you result oriented, do you always keep your goal in mind and can you oversee complex situations well? Then get in touch with us!
Do you miss any of the above mentioned qualities? Then contact us anyway, because we would like to explore the options with you.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our account managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- A gross monthly salary between €3500,- and €4500,- per month, based on your background and experience;
- A lease car is one of the possibilities.
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more: https://www.enter-group.nl/en/working-at-enter
What makes your heart beat faster? Seizing every opportunity.
A great career prospect is about more than just work. It's also about personal development and enjoying what you do. While contributing to pioneering technologies, but also by taking part in a pub quiz. We work with you to see what suits you best and what you need. For us, that is what 'tech with a heartbeat' means!
Want to know more?
Did you get curious and do you still have a few questions about the function of mechanical engineer, please contact Kees via email@example.com
So excited you want to apply directly?
Then go to the apply button and leave your profile. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.