40 uur per week
Do you have a passion for the hightech industry? And do you want to work on innovative hightech projects that ensure that our customers build up a lasting lead in the world of technology? While at the same time you will be working for a company where you are at the center and where your personal development is very important to us? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
You will make a difference as Electronic Design Engineer. Here’s how
As Electronic Design Engineer you'll work in a global team developing industrial measurement and control equipment. These are typically microcontroller based, mixed analog-digital designs with interfacing to sensors. Based on input requirements the Electronic Design Engineer will specify, design, test and qualify innovative, safe and reliable designs that are fit for production at lowest cost.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Specification, design, testing and qualification of electronic hardware;
- Works in multi-disciplinary projects in conjunction with other engineers, some of whom may be based at different locations around the world;
- Help maintaining the current product portfolio;
- Follow internal design and development processes using a structured approach;
- Timely production of deliverables as agreed with program manager;
- Perform root cause analyses and FME(D)A analysis;
- Stay up-to-date on new technical developments and share knowledge.
Are you someone who…
- Has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics;
- Is fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch is an advantage;
- Has strong planning skills and able to perform under pressure;
- Focusses on quality with an eye for detail.
And are you someone with…
- Over 6 years post graduate experience in producing hardware designs for volume manufacturing;
- Thorough knowledge of microcontroller and microprocessor designs;
- Good understanding of analog, digital and power supply design fundamentals;
- Basic Knowledge of Mentor Graphics CAD tooling or equivalent;
- Experience in EMC design testing and certification;
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols is an advantage;
- Understanding of the oil and gas industries and knowledge of relevant electrical, explosion protection and functional safety standards (e.g. ATEX, SIL) is a strong advantage.
Who are we?
Technology means progress. Continually finding ways to do things differently, to improve products, services, and processes. That is what makes the heart of every technology organization and tech professional beat faster. In the projects they are working on, but also for themselves. That means something different for each individual. For one person, it means being guided to their dream project; for the other, it means developing their skills. Making that possible, that is the human touch. And that is what makes our heart beat faster.
ENTER specializes in multiple competencies: Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Production Development and Software Technology.
ENTER's professionals work with our partners and customers on a project basis. We select and match projects and employees by focusing on experience, ambitions, personality and, of course, a passion for technology. Communication and writing skills also play a role in making the ideal match.
Our business managers and recruiters work closely together, making sure we have the right colleagues available for our customers at the right time. We also offer our employees a broad career perspective.
As an ENTER colleague you can of course expect a lot from us as well:
Your personal development is our priority. You will develop yourself through a variety of projects at different customers and through knowledge sharing with colleagues. We also offer you all courses or trainings needed to stimulate your career. Of course your initiative is very welcome, because we will together deploy your ENTER Professional Development Program.
You can count on excellent conditions, which we can adapt to your personal situation.
Besides this, we offer you:
- A driven team and an inspiring working environment where our motto #techwithaheartbeat is at the heart of our company!
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Lots of room for growth and development;
- Cutting edge hightech projects;
- Recurring socials such as the annual BBQ, Christmas dinner, a pub quiz and our fully catered family day in the Efteling;
- And much more!
Want to know more?
Would you like to know more about the vacancy of Electronic Design Engineer? Please contact Patrick van Noort via +31 6 11 92 40 86 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you so excited after reading that you want to become our new colleague? You can leave your profile via the application button.
By creating your profile and applying for a job you agree with our privacy statement.